Susan is known for delivering incredible insights with high energy and an upbeat style.
Susan’s style of providing meaningful insights guarantees that her sessions are memorable and productive. She sees her role as to not just inform but to “connect the dots” for her audiences in terms of how to ensure the long term success of their businesses.
There is nothing “canned” about a NewHeight Group presentation. It is customized to be applicable to each audience and includes up-to-the-minute data and observations.
Susan uses relevant anecdotes, images and props to bring her points alive. Participants are often engaged in discussions and exercises that make the session absolutely relevant and useful.
Susan has tailored seminars and speeches to meet the needs of organizations in various industries:
- Residential Real Estate
- Travel and Tourism
- Hotels and Resorts
- Offices and Business Services
- Higher Education
Her sessions are:
- Suitable for customers, employees and suppliers
- Equally relevant for participants who are experienced and those new to an industry
- Designed for international applicability
The length of her engagements is flexible, ranging from one-hour presentations to half-day workshops.
- How Boomers Provide Opportunities for Your Business
- How Today’s Changing Lifestyles Affect Your Business
- How Women’s Interests and Needs Translate to Your Success
- How Women are Creating Balance in Life
- How the Exploding Latino Market Impacts You
- How to Bring Your Brand Alive
- How to Make Strategic Marketing Plans Fun, Fast and Effective
- Strategies for Multi-Generational Workplaces