Women are smart, savvy, and powerful customers—worthy of being attracted and satisfied. What most women have in common is confidence in their chosen lifestyle, the power to make major buying decisions, and unfortunately, the feeling that they are being ignored.
Take a moment to consider these trends:
- Women spend more than 3.3 trillion annually.
- 95% of family financial decisions are made by women.
- Women own 47% of stocks and projected to acquire over 85% of the trillion growth in US private wealth.
- More American women today work for women-owned businesses than for Fortune 500 companies.
- There are 10.1 million female-owned and run businessesin the U.S. They generate $3.6 trillion annually and employ 27.5 million people – more than the Fortune 500 combined.
- Women start businesses at twice the rate of men.
Susan discusses the impact of women on businesses and the importance of responding to their needs. She provides useful information on:
- How women are getting work done as corporate executives, business owners, and entrepreneurs
- What women value in life today
- How women gather information and make decisions
- What companies can do to attract, retain and motivate women as customers.
- How “one size does not fit all.” Women vary according to family status and culture as well as age.
What do women really want? Find out—for your business, for yourself—in this insightful, fact-filled seminar. You will leave with innovative ideas on how to:
- Appeal to women
- Give them “something to talk about”
- Gain and maintain their loyalty
Learn more about Susan’s style and approach.