Are you ready to optimize the unforeseen economic clout of the Latino population? Learn about the fastest-growing segment of the US population, estimated to grow by 60% by 2020. Understand the implications and impact it is having on your customer base, as well as your workforce. Join the savvy companies that are focusing on this market and avoid making mistakes.
In this seminar:
- Learn what makes this segment unique: the needs and desires and buying behaviors of Latinos/Hispanics.
- Hear about the successes that others have experienced and how they did it.
- Discuss strategies to adapt, develop, and market your products and services for the Latino market.
Whatever your business may be, the rising opportunity of the Latino market cannot be ignored: all aspects are being impacted by the Latino population explosion. It is also the Latinos who are increasingly filling your organization’s workforce needs.
Consider the make up of the family:
- Latinos are the largest U.S. minority and the fastest growing segment of the population—103 million (24% by 2050).
- At 24.5 years of age, the average Latino is 13.5 years younger than the average of the general population (38.1 years).
Consider the buying power:
- U.S. Latino purchasing power has surged to almost $1 trillion in 2010 and is projected to reach $1.3 trillion by 2014, nearly three times the overall national rate of consumer purchasing power over the past decade.
- Latino median household income has already surpassed that of African Americans and is rising faster than non-Latinos.
Consider the workforce:
- There are approximately 2 million Latino-owned businesses in the country that generate almost $300 billion in annual gross receipts.
- As Baby Boomers exit the workforce, it is the Latinos who are filling the void.
Susan provides case studies and ideas that can be put to use immediately to increase your ability to leverage opportunities in the exploding Latino market. You will leave with tools and resources to put to use immediately.
Learn more about Susan’s style and approach.