Is your organization building authentic relationships that build loyalty and retention?
Why has tension in the workplace increased now?
- Never before have we had four generations in the workplace; each with vastly different values, beliefs and expectations about work … and life.
- Never before has technology enabled work to be done anywhere at any time. And never before has a generation entered the workplace using technologies not yet adopted by their employer … or in many cases, clients.
- Never before have people had the ability to connect seamlessly with anyone at any time. Setting of boundaries has gained priority. New guidelines for appropriate communications, internal and external to organizations, are being defined.
What else is impacting daily life?
At the same time as multiple generations are changing the dynamics of the workplace, other drastic changes are occurring;
- Women have now reached 50% of the workforce, forcing new dialogues about how, when and where work gets done.
- Home life has changed due to the new definition of “family”; single parenting, grandparents raising grandkids … and the increasing importance of pets as valued family members.
Susan will spotlight how these and other societal forces will impact your business so that you can be ahead of the game in formulating strategies to seize opportunities and mitigate risks
What will you learn?
As a result of this session, you will:
- Gain an awareness of each generation—Millennials, Gen X, Baby Boomers and Traditionalists—their similarities and differences in life.
- Understand the needs and wants of each generation in how they view and value work.
- Realize the implications for your work and what motivates your co-workers, employees, and your customers too!
- Create strategies to be successful.
Learn more about Susan’s style and approach.