How can your organization achieve its marketing goals? By creating a plan. A Strategic Marketing Plan provides a road map for how to “get there from here” and it leverages the full power of marketing.
What is marketing?
Marketing is communicating and giving targeted customers:
- What they want
- When they want it
- Where they want it and
- Providing it at a price they are willing and able to pay for it
What does marketing do for you?
- Gets people to raise their hand and say, “I’m interested. I’d like to learn more.”
- Gains and keeps customers.
- Ensures the development and delivery of a successful product or service.
- Creates loyal customers who pass the word on.
Why invest the time and effort into developing a strategic marketing plan?
As a result of creating the plan, you will:
- Encourage all those involved to agree on marketing objectives and the best way to achieve them.
- Ensure the buy-in of all those impacted by marketing activities.
- Direct resources such as manpower and budgets toward the highest priority activities.
- Provide the criteria for making all decisions regarding marketing.
In this fast-paced and thought-provoking session, Susan covers the nuts and bolts of strategic marketing in a new and refreshing way. You will leave with the motivation, process and tools to develop an effective marketing plan for your business.
Learn more about Susan’s style and approach.