What does “balance in life” mean to you? How do you achieve it and maintain it? Learn how to manage the increasingly complex, blurred lines between work life, home life, and personal time to benefit yourself and others. Together, we will address how to balance the multiple roles that seem to keep us reacting rather than acting according to our goals and interests. Hear about the range of personal strategies that have worked for other women, with guidance on how to adapt them to your situation.
You will come away able to:
- Identify what your personal goals, interests and aspirations are and which are being neglected.
- Relate to stories of about how inspiring women are fulfilling themselves as executives and entrepreneurs and apply ideas to your own situation.
- Evaluate the role of effective parenting and positive personal relationships with family and friends in your life strategy.
- Define your destiny and find a rhythm in your day-to-day life.
- Tailor concepts to your individual situation. And recognize that “harmony” between professional and personal goals ebbs and flows as life circumstances change.
Susan explains how social forces affect women’s lives in today’s world. She also shows how to ensure that “me time” is not lost and how to build the sense of “community” that is integral to women’s lives and sense of well-being.
Susan demonstrates the potential for achieving life balance by:
- Leading exercises to determine out what will specifically work for you.
- Giving practical suggestions for immediate use.
- Facilitating the sharing of experiences.
- Providing tangible tools and resources to put to use and for reference to keep yourself on track.
Learn more about Susan’s style and approach.