The value of a brand to any organization, large or small, is tremendous. It is your brand’s assets that create its value, including: name awareness, brand loyalty and perceived quality.
Brand is central to commerce, growth, competitiveness, and long-term market power. Only when every person connected to the organization is living and breathing the brand will its power be fully leveraged.
In this session, Susan covers three essential topics:
- What is a brand?
- How to create your brand experience
- How to track your success
Based on her experiences in launching and building brands in service-based businesses around the world, Susan discusses the “do”s and “don’t”s of branding.
At the end of this session, you will know how to:
- Make your brand instantly identifiable.
- Ensure that your brand experience is responsive to your customers. You will take away a tool that will allow you to conduct a Brand Audit.
- Develop deep customer loyalty and commitment.
- Leverage your brand to gain an advantage over your competitors!
Susan uses relevant images, anecdotes and props to illustrate ways to bring your brand alive in every exchange with your customers. Participants are engaged in discussions and exercises that ensure the session is memorable and applicable to their business.
Learn more about Susan’s style and approach.