In addition to real estate development, Susan offers other areas of expertise for consulting and speaking engagements.
- Define and create customer experiences consistent with an organization’s vision, passion and capabilities
- Enhance revenues and value by increasing brand recognition and customer loyalty
- Strengthen a company’s culture and employee retention through internal branding
- Design and oversee research (industry, customer, competition, employee)
- Conduct product and service audits and establish standards
- Create and implement strategic marketing plans
- Develop business plans for new product/service launches
- Introduce brands into new markets and geographies
- Develop marketing communications: web sites, print materials, advertising, direct mail, signage, electronic communications, public relations programs and more
- Plan and facilitate meetings, conferences and events
Materials for 118 on Munjoy Hill included a color, 8-page brochure, letterhead and two-sided business cards, a map of the neighborhood distributed to local retailers and restaurants, bi-fold floor plans for each unit, a mini-brochure handout, a responsive website and Facebook page, construction-site advertising signage, and printed and mounted sales-center materials.